1. Select dairy food, eggs, fish and meat over bread and vegetables. Eat foods with high protein content such as beans, pulses and peas, and foods with high starch contented such as rice and tapioca, potatoes.
2. Eat Snack often. Eat a lot of high-calorie snacks such as cheese sticks, muffins, dried fruits, milk shakes, yoghurt and breakfast bars. Also, eat larger portions and eat at least five meals a day.
3. Drink a lot of fluids that supply nutrients and calories like milk, fresh fruit juices and energy drinks.
4. You need to exercise really hard and powerfully to gain muscle mass. Focus on free weight exercises that target your large muscle groups. If you have a high metabolic rate – which means you apply a lot of energy even at relax and you need short powerful workouts in its place of long periods of low-stress activity.
5. Be steady. It may take a long time, generally a few months, for the weight to actually show. Some women get upset and quit when they fail to see extreme results. But no weight gain program will work for you if you are not standard!
6. Having larger portions makes you feel full early. In order to eat more, you would do well to eat your food in smaller sizes so that you may eat more. Furthermore, it is recommended that you take 2 to 3 servings in each of your meals. In this way, you can add more calories little by little
Most of the people find it difficult to reduce their weight and are becoming more level to Blood Pressure, cardiovascular diseases and diabetes and the core reason behind this is Obesity.
In this fast moving life we do not get much time to spare for physical exercise so in such a situation a healthy and nutritious diet can solve the purpose.
Start your day with lemon juice and honey in lukewarm water; this helps your body to get free of harmful acids produced by the body.
Choose any one or two from the following options
- Egg white omelet (2) + 2 slices of brown bread,
- Milk (Skimmed Milk) +Cornflakes/ Oats /Wheat bran
- Skimmed milk cottage cheese + Brown Bread
Take black coffee before the afternoon meal this helps in boosting metabolism.
- Boiled / Roasted Chicken/ Soyabean (200 grams) +Brown Rice (1/2 plate) / Chapatti (1)
- Boiled Dal +salad + Brown Rice (1/2 plate) / Chapatti (1-2)
- Take Probiotic curd (100grams) as it helps in digestion.
- Take some citrus fruits to satisfy the hunger pangs in the evening,
- Green tea with two Marie Lite biscuit
- Choose any one or two from the following options
- Boiled Soybean Nutrela/ soup + salad,
- Boiled Egg White (3) + Vegetable clear soup
Pre Bed –time:
150-200 ml of skimmed milk.
Beside the above diet keep in mind the following points:
- Avoid heavy dinner; maintain at least 3 to 4 hours of gap between meal and sleep.
- Replace cold drinks with coconut water, vegetable soup or butter milk
- Drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water everyday
- Fibre is excellent for weight loss, so consume more of raw vegetables and fruits
- All carbs are not bad; avoid simple carbs like sugar, sweet and processed food.
- Replace Chicken Tikka with Chicken Salami
- Avoid taking water along with the meal.
Follow the above mentioned points for 6 days in a week and once in a week please your taste buds with one meal of your choice but don’t forget only one. Try to take out some time for physical exercises at least thrice a week
follow the above mentioned rules and fit in your old clothes again but don’t forget the results may vary from person to person and don’t try to bully your body.