1) Tension headache
2) Cluster headache
3) Sinus headache
4) Migraine headache
1) Tension headache:
A tension headache is a pain in the head, scalp, or neck, usually connected with muscle tension in these areas. This Tension headache sort of lack of sleep, increased amount of stress or to skipping meals. Underlying illness or eye strain can regularly cause headache.
2) Cluster headache:
It is one-sided head pain that may involve tearing of the eyes and a close nose.
A cluster headache begins as a sudden headache. The headache most commonly strikes 2 to 3 hours after you drop asleep. However, the headache may happen while you are awake.
The pain occurs on one side of the head.
The pain may occur in, behind, and around one eye.
- Involve one side of the face from neck to temples
- Quickly get worse, peaking within 5 to 10 minutes
The strongest pain may last 30 minutes to 2 hours.
The eye and nose on the similar side as the head pain may also be affected. Symptoms can include:
- Swelling under or around the eye (may affect both eyes)
- Excessive tearing
- Red eye
- Runny nose or one-sided as the head pain
- Red, flushed face
3) Sinus headache
A sinus headache is a pain in the cheekbones, forehead, or bridge of the nose. The pain usually become with sudden straining. The pain is usually accompanied by other sinus symptoms, such as nasal free, feeling of fullness in the ears, fever, and facial swelling.
Sinus headache signs and symptoms may include:
- Pain, pressure and fullness in your cheeks, brow or forehead
- Pain worsening when bending forward or lying down
- Yellow-green or blood-tinged nasal discharge
- Stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Achy feeling in your upper teeth
- Decreased ability to smell or taste
4) Migraine headache:
A migraine is a common type of headache that may occur with symptoms such as sickness, vomiting, or sensitivity to light. In many people, a tender pain is felt only on one side of the head.
- One sided headaches
- A throbbing, pounding, pulsating headache
- Sensitivity to noise
- Sensitivity to light
- Family history of headaches
- Severe headaches